1 x 3kg Coligone Powder
1 x 500ml Coligone Liquid
1 x Coligone Syringe
The ideal solution for anyone wanting to start feeding Coligone
Coligone Liquid is designed to be administered either by oral syringe or added to the feed. It contains natural active ingredients which help maintain healthy acid levels and supports a healthy digestive tract.
Administering Coligone Liquid on first signs of discomfort may combat bloated, gassy or tucked up tummies which can be associated with stress.
Directions for use: 50 ml Syringe to be administered orally as required or mixed with feed .
Coligone Liquid can be fed on a daily basis 50ml twice a day to support the digestive tract and aid the stomach against gastric acid.
Helps to maintain healthy acid levels in the gut and may be used during periods where d isturbance of the microflora has occurred within the digestive tract.
Can assist with problems caused by raised acid levels such as wind sucking, tucking up, grumpy behaviour and poor performance in competition horses.
COLIGONE LIQUID IS FAST & EFFECTIVE
Excellent for use on a daily basis for horses which suffer the side effects of excessive gastric acid. Coligone's unique action coats the stomach and provides a buffer-raft, to protect the delicate upper areas of the stomach from excessive gastric acid.
Excellent for use whilst travelling. (where the horse is less likely to eat and is experiencing higher levels of stress)
- Coligone contains a mucosal buffer which assists the delicate stomach lining.
- Veterinary endorsed and routinely used for pre/post operative care in foals and horses.
- Contains 10 applications of Coligone Liquid in 500ml bottles.
- Can be administered during periods of stress to help maintain healthy acid levels.
- Contains active ingredients to combat bloated, windy tummies and associated problems.
- Ideal for use when travelling or competing to maintain healthy acid levels in the gut.
- Raised gastric acid levels can be caused by the stress of travelling and long periods without food where sufficient saliva isn't being produced to buffer excess gastric
If you're feeding this product you may be interested in our new liquid feed balancer MultiVitPRO which is designed to be fed alongside Coligone Liquid.
MultiVitPRO is an exceptional high quality supplement which has a 33% Prebiotics content to help aid digestion and promote a healthy digestive tract.